Some great ideas on this blog post! 50 !
If you’re like me, you probably have a lot of old stuff just lying around your house. It’s not doing anything but taking up space, but you’re either too busy (or lazy), sentimental or just have more important things to deal with. Well if you’re looking for a little inspiration or a new DIY project, here are 50 creative ways to repurpose, reues and upcycle old things.
There’s a pretty broad range in this list but hopefully a handful jump out and spark an idea for you and your home!
1. Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls to Organize Cables and Chords
2. Turn Old Credit Cards Into Guitar Picks
3. Create a Window Cover Using Old Picture Slides
4. Upcycle Old Light Bulbs Into Candles
5. Repurpose Old CD Holders Into Bagel Storage Device
6. Fill a Box With Skewers and it Becomes an All-Purpose Knife Block
7. Turn Old Picture…
View original post 416 more words